- Request an information packet from the school. Call (845) 297-5600, email email@example.com, or contact us through our website.
- Call or email to schedule a school day visit or attend an information session. Either way, you will tour the school facilities and grounds, meet teachers and discuss your child.
- Our tuition system is based on a sliding scale. You can learn more about our sliding scale here.
- Arrange an initial student visit. Pre-K children visit the Downstairs from 9-10:00, while older students visit the Upstairs 9-1 (in the class of their current age grouping). All prospective students visit twice. These visits give us an opportunity to see your child in a social and academic setting, and allow your child to experience Randolph School. This process helps the student, parents, and teachers to ascertain the child's comfort and compatibility with our educational program and make sure that it is a good fit for all.
- Parents should submit the Release of Educational Information to their child’s current school or daycare provider, authorizing the child’s school records to be forwarded to Randolph.
- The Admissions Committee meets to consider applications. Families will be notified by phone or letter regarding their application.
- A contract will be sent to parents. Once the contract is signed and the 10% deposit is paid, your child is enrolled.
_____ Parent Visit
_____ Submit financial statements
_____ Child’s Visit
_____ Child’s Second Visit
_____ Prior School Records
Submit Financial Statements
The forms are available as PDF documents. If you don't have Adobe Reader (for viewing PDF files), you can download it at www.adobe.com for free.